Thursday 8 November 2012

Rejoice, Regrets, Relive

So this week was filled with many mixed emotions. Firstly....

Rejoice

Okay so ya'll might have heard by now that Mr Barack Obama was re-elected as President Of The United States for another 4 years !! You have no idea how relieved and ecstatic i am :) Another 4 years of peace & equality for all, FUCK YES !! So yea, CONGRATZ OBAMA & GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!! Oh and lets be honest, Mitt Romney would have destroyed America if he had been elected. End of story.

Found this on twitter, it just makes me LMAO all day long HAHAHA


Im also extremely blessed and so so thankful to have amazing & awesome classmates who always make me cheerful and happy whenever I'm in their presence. Especially my dearest Roszanah, who is probably sick & tired of my nagging n bitching n whining to her all day long. But thank you for always being there when i need someone, Love ya bitch <3 

Lubbs ur new sexy slut hair btw :P HAHA



Also celebrated Elaine's 17th birthday this week :).  I'm glad to have met and known her in my life. Hope u enjoyed the cake (WAHAHAHA) Love ya always honey <3 

Werk that cake black elsie ~


Regrets

I think i've probably had one of the worst mood swings ever this week.  Just so stressed and pissed by almost everything that it drove me insane ...  Kinda exploded at loads of people and i would like to sincerely apologize to everyone whom i was bitchy too ><. ( ya guys know i don't mean it right :( ) I know im like the worst PMS/Bipolar/fucked up/dickhead guy ever, but sometimes i swear really can't control it and i go mental..

And i was a fucking douche to someone i really cared deeply about. And it just crushes me inside that i hurt that person....

And so when I'm depressed i....

Yaaaa... i kinda like ate a fuck load of ice cream when i was PMS-ing ( like an amount that could seriously feed a fucking pig FARM) ... Just kill me now =.=


**And when i say PMS, i don't mean the bleeding from the vag part, just the mood swings


Relive

So im gonna be shifting to Sembawang in about 1.5 weeks. Im gonna miss Serangoon so fucking much :( i grew up loving this beautiful town for 16 years and feel like im leaving all the people i love to be in a completely foreign area.. But, Singapore is so fuckin small so i can probably come back anytime. I don't even know why I'm getting so emotional over this... LOL

Anyway, I'm 'kinda' excited to move, coz firstly, i got to design my own room and also...


My room has a view of the sea ()@*#)#! (i swear i just fucking love the sitting by the beaching looking at fucking stars) which is like just perfect for 'emoting' HAHA ^^. However, something i really dislike about my new home is that its quite deep in, so there's only 1 fuckin bus out -.- and I'm probably gonna be late for school everyday lol.



Re end

So I'm like down with a slight fever right now, and i still have school at 8am tmr (just wtf)... And all the projects, ICA's & assignments are starting to pile up FML, but thank god tmr is Friday tho. 

So i shall end you guys off with a newly released video :) Learn how to link youtube videos using the HTML thingy that my int web tutor taught me HEHE. I do listen in class one okay !!! LOL


Let's make the most of the night, like we're gonna Die Young


Till next time, Bye :) xo










No comments:

Post a Comment