Sunday 28 October 2012

All too well

My first official blog post !!!! Actually managed to learn how to blog after hours of exploring and mentoring from Cindy :) (Thanks alot honey). I'll try to improve the blog in time, just bear with me for now.

So life in october has been quite enjoyable : The start of a new school term, going on a healthy diet & many more joyful memories :)

1. New school semester
To be honest i was pretty much dreading the start of school due to the horrible 1st term experience i had in poly (even though i had pretty awesome classmates). But it turns out that my life has been pretty good since school started. Got to open up more to my classmates, meet more new friends etc. Hope to do better in my studies this year too :)
 
My lovely classmate Roszanah :) So thankful to have her as a friend ;) No idea how i would have made it thru the 1st sem w/o her!
 
 
 
2. A healthier lifestyle
Decided to go on a diet about a month ago due to inspiration from "Body Revolution 2013" & inspiration from a couple of people. So its basically been hell for me these few weeks, but i made a promise to myself and will continue to peservere hard !! Losing weight for the purpose of fashion & something else :)
 
So this is me whenever i see people eating good food >< Ohh dear lord i miss all the fuckin good food.. Char kway teow, Tako balls, Macs etc....... Kill me already (taken from fathin's blog)
 
 
3. Everything else
 
To sum up everything, October has been really kind to me this year :) Moving to my new house at Sembamwang soon and also ........... And with Halloween coming soon, i can only expect more amazing memories/celebrations !! Hoping November will be an even better year :)


 
And now to end this post with a song that has been stuck in my head for the past few weeks :) This song is probably the best song on RED and it makes me think of someone i really care about.
 
 
Anyway, thanks for reading. Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment