Wednesday 31 October 2012

Hallow's Day

So as ya'll know today is Halloween :) Had a good day overall even tho i had a really bad headache in school today >< So a couple of my classmates dressed up and brought a couple of props today to celebrate Halloween which was fun :) Its kinda different from my sec sch life where some people dont even know what is Halloween.
One of my lovely classmate, Tania as a Fairy God Princess :)
 
Also, went to run with Jeremy & Karen after school (Fuck the rain tho) :) Then went out with my babes to have a mini Halloween/Birthday Celebration !! Sang @ Kbox until can dieee !! So exhausted noww LOL !! Did have a blast but it would have been a better day if i could have gone USS with my good friends.. CB see la (Yes Tan Jing Da im talking about u :P LOL). And it would have been the perfect day if ....................
 
I love this mask cause its expression  just speaks so much to me in an artistic way :O !! Okay i know im weird but still !!! LOL
 
 
So ya thats all for now, hope you guys had a great Hallow's day, Till next time. X
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment