Monday 29 October 2012

Ignorance

I may be young and confused adolescent, but i know my own morals & values. There's no need to get all up my face for standing for something I believe in.  Do understand that not everything you learned or hear about is always true, and that what you continuously do to me and the others is most certainly bigotry and dehumanizing slender. Before you utter eternal damnnation for people with different mindsets, beliefs & preference (whom you dont even know a single fuck about) please think twice about who is listening and who's sense of worth & self-esteem ur crushing. We may differ in many ways, but afterall we're all human and i feel that we should give each other basic respect that we deserve.

I personally believe that in God's eyes;  love, empathy, compassion and kindess is what it's all about. You may have a different point of view and i totally respect that, but there's no need to come rebutting every fucking word i say. Who the fuck are you to judge me?

I am proud of who i am and what i stand for, no matter how much you judge me or try to pull me down, just know that i dont really give a flying fuck and that i was





No comments:

Post a Comment